Astrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Astrum

Astrum guild's forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Recruited-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
recruite

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:08 am

Application for Acceptance into Astrum:
Character:
<(^_^)>Ghost<(^_^)>

1.) Both: <(^_^)>Ghost<(^_^)>

2.) 72/40 Monk, going for Champ.

3.) Puppy Headband
Flu Mask
+5 Saints Robe of the Stix
Fist, Muffler
Sandals of Health

4.) I am hopeful that I can WoE on both days, however, sometimes my job calls for sacrifice of personal time.

5.) No, however, if you teach me what it is, where to get it and how to use it, I will.

6.) I will be 20 on November 24th. I am a US Army Ranger. I think I can handle it.

7.) No, I haven’t been truly interested in a guild until stumbling upon Astrum.

8.) Yes I do, and I plan on acquiring Ventrillo, pending this application’s acceptance.

9.) I heard about Astrum while seeing them conquer WoE. Sakura Haruno and Lunkhiax spoke with me about joining and invited me.

10.) I feel that I can be a more than sufficient addition to Astrum, which is already force to be reckoned with. In return, I would like friendship, trust, and help with making my characters into experience earning machines for Astrum.

Personal Note: My name is Andrew Clark, I am a Master Sergeant in the US Army, 75th Rangers, 3rd Battalion. I acquired the rank of Master Sergeant upon graduation of Ranger School due to my leadership skills and ability to handle situations with a cool, collective, no-quit attitude. I believe that if I put my mind, body and hart into anything I do, I can overcome the most difficult of obstacles. If accepted, I WILL be a valuable asset to Astrum. I’m not arrogant, I’m confident. Period. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Moon Drifter
2nd class
2nd class

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 am

Not much of a game char yet but definitely has a strong char xD. I think if given the chance he can turn to be pretty good needs a lot of help in the gears though silent
Back to top Go down
neKxus
first class
first class
neKxus

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:16 am

I have a few more questions..

What is your RO experience?
Have you played on other servers, or is this ur first?
Your goal is to be a champ Smile cool! But, what are your immediate equipment goals?
Do you have your own way of makign money, or would u like some advice?

Lol I know.. I know.. alot of questions!
Thanks for your interest in our guild! You seem like you have the right idea, and attitude we're looking for..
Our current requirements however are 85-90+ Trans.. But you seem to have your goals as far as this game is concerned in line ^^

I'll hold my vote at "Not yet" for now, mostly based on your characters level, and equips.. But, I'm sure with the determination u seem to have, you'll be there soon! We don't ask for much as far as equips go, so don't worry too much about that.. Lvl requirement is more important to us.. It shows you have a basic understanding of your class, and what your capable of as a player using that class.. WoE is a big thing for our guild, and the last thing we want is for you to play with us, and feel out of the loop.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moon Drifter
2nd class
2nd class

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:12 am

lol true xD I'll leave the polishing to lunk and sakura since they were the ones that wanted him to be a part of this guild^^ Btw in case u wanted to know why high lvl 80+ as a requirement cuz at that lvl and lenght of gameplay you would have an idea of the capabilities of ur chosen class and would know how to use it xP. As they with time comes experience and with it comes wisdom^^
Back to top Go down
neKxus
first class
first class
neKxus

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Well, no offense to the person who added you.. But, for now I kicked u til we can get more votes.. Also, do some more lvling!! Smile If you need help don't be afraid to ask us.. We really need more champs to help one-hit KO.. You'd be a welcomed addition..
Back to top Go down
<(^_^

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: I understand.   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 pm

I understand where you are coming from neKxus, and the last thing I want to do is hinder the guild I root for in WoE. I haven't had a lot of experience with guilds, I've been trying to get my levels up on this character to join you guys. It would be quite difficult to achieve 85-90 trans in any short amount of time,so I'm really bummed out about that, but I can more than understand.

To answer your questions:

I've been with this server since it was AnimaRO, so I have no reason to switch servers. I have 2 other characters, a Wizard 65/38 I think, and base 54 Ninja. The Ninja I actually have been thinking about destroying and making a Merchant. My equipment goals? None, I have 1.25 mil that I have been saving since I started, which I realize isn't much. But with some help, I think I can get some good equips. I'm a pinkie fingers width from just throwing out the $120.00 for a green beret Kaho. I want one so bad. But other than that, I don't really know what equips are great. I could use help in experience also. If you guys can send me someplace I can earn experience like an SRT10 Viper burns gas, I would be appreciative. I recent discovered Amatsu dungeon, but I'm sure there are better places. Any help or advice would be happily accepted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
neKxus
first class
first class
neKxus

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:36 pm

<(^_^ wrote:
I understand where you are coming from neKxus, and the last thing I want to do is hinder the guild I root for in WoE. I haven't had a lot of experience with guilds, I've been trying to get my levels up on this character to join you guys. It would be quite difficult to achieve 85-90 trans in any short amount of time,so I'm really bummed out about that, but I can more than understand.

To answer your questions:

I've been with this server since it was AnimaRO, so I have no reason to switch servers. I have 2 other characters, a Wizard 65/38 I think, and base 54 Ninja. The Ninja I actually have been thinking about destroying and making a Merchant. My equipment goals? None, I have 1.25 mil that I have been saving since I started, which I realize isn't much. But with some help, I think I can get some good equips. I'm a pinkie fingers width from just throwing out the $120.00 for a green beret Kaho. I want one so bad. But other than that, I don't really know what equips are great. I could use help in experience also. If you guys can send me someplace I can earn experience like an SRT10 Viper burns gas, I would be appreciative. I recent discovered Amatsu dungeon, but I'm sure there are better places. Any help or advice would be happily accepted. Thank you.
To any members willing to help.. Post here.. Smile I spoke to him and he seems like an awesome dude.. all he needs is to lvl up and get a better understanding of places to go!! I really see some potential in you, so keep it up.. You're rooting for our guild, and a few of us are rooting for u reach the necessary requirements! Hope the equips I donated help, they aren't much, but it's a start.. Good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki
Admin
Admin
Saiyuki

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Well, if you're willing to learn and can take direction I don't see a problem. WoE is understanding the other guilds downfalls, our strategies for them and knowing what your character contributes and how to use the skills around you. If you can take the time to learn these things and work on gear then I see a lot of potential .

You're well spoken too.

Sorry for not getting to your application quicker. Hopefully Nex has gotten to you =) I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
https://astrum.aforumfree.com
ParanoidAndroid
2nd class
2nd class
ParanoidAndroid

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 pm

I'd be willing to help.

Catch me in-game sometime and I'll gladly help you out with anything. ;]

[IGNs are in siggy]
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlades
first class
first class
ChaosBlades

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:24 am

It'll Be Nice To See New People I Guess. You More Then Welcome To Join If Sai Sai Approves.

RawR!!!™
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smp4real
Moon Drifter
2nd class
2nd class

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Ill also help you understand your class capabilities when i catch you online Wink Just make inner amatsu as your save place so i can find you easier alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Recruited-   -Recruited- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Recruited-
Page 1 of 1