Astrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Astrum

Astrum guild's forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-recruited-

Go down 
+3
Maul
Saiyuki
Mindy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Recruite

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm

1.) Your in-game name and your aRO forum name:
Priest_55.aRO forum name is lolism

2.) Your base / job level and your class:
Lv 88/56.High Priest

3.) Please list your current gears from head to toe including those for WoE (include anything you might have that most don’t). If you have different sets for different reasons, please share.
+4 Apple of Archer
+2 Hood[orc zombie]
Survivor's rod[1]
Geographer coat(for training)
+4 Coat[pasana card]
Clip[Bloody Butterfly card]
(cause is my first char so i am not that rich)

4.) What is your WoE availability? Wednesday/Saturday or both? (Please be aware of the “member rotating” before submitting this application).

Saturday.In my time zone is Sunday GMT+8

5.) Do you use Battlemode?
Nope

6.) What is your real life age? Do you feel you follow directions well when in the heat of WoE and are mature enough to handle problems if they arise?

16.Yes i have been going to WoE with my non trans.

7.) Have you been in any other guilds? If so, Share your history with us and any reasons you have for leaving.

Tea and Crumpets,Forbidden Legacy.Tea and crumpets cause the people are getting nastier after leader left so the replacement is a nasty person.Forbidden legacy i quarrelled with some guy.

8.) Do you have a microphone? (Ventrilo is currently a requirement for this guild. If you do not have a microphone you MUST have a way of hearing).
Nope.Ventrilo only but still guessing on how to use it.

9.) Why do you wish to join Astrum or where did you hear about us?
I would like to join this guild because i want an active and happy environment and like to join trans WoE.I hear this from one of your fellow guildsmate while i opened a chatroom trying to find trans WoE guilds.

10.) What do you feel you can do for Astrum and what can Astrum as a guild help you with?
I could actuallly provide some suggestions for the guild and help guildmates when they need some problems in real life i could council them.

I am trying to get as much equips as I can.Trying to make 2 EWE[1] since i have 2 EWE[0].May get missy in order not to waste my money buying BGs.Feel free to PM my character or can send me an e-mail to weird_blacksmith@hotmail.com.I can be contacted through MSN too using the same e-mail.Thanks a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mindy
99 non trans
99 non trans
Mindy

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:17 am

Are you planning on becoming a High Priest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onedisturbedfucker
Saiyuki
Admin
Admin
Saiyuki

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 am

Ive never seen you before~ but I don't see a problem other than gears but given time you'll get those.

Hopefully the drama issues will be left at the door if you are invited to the guild. I'm all for giving some one a chance so I'm voting Yes.

@Mindy: He / She is a HP >.>
Back to top Go down
https://astrum.aforumfree.com
lolism

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:41 am

I have seen you walking around siyuki.The stalker.Man i really need to get the gears ASAP.Oh i'm a he for the info.Thanks saiyuki.BTW how do i contact you saiyuki in game?
Back to top Go down
Maul
Novice
Novice
Maul

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 am

our base is currently at amatsu xD
come visit ~/gg
Back to top Go down
lolism

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 pm

kkz i will visit that area. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlades
first class
first class
ChaosBlades

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Maul what is that avatar pic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smp4real
Lord Kad
Novice
Novice
Lord Kad

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:38 pm

How would you rate your skills in WoE/PvP? Do you know the correct times for pneuma/safety wall and what your roll as HP in woe would be? Also do you have a way of making money to work on your gears?
Back to top Go down
lolism

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:14 am

in PvP very bad.But in woe i rate myself as 7/10.For safety wall i will safety wall them emperium when the old one finishes.If pneuma i will use it on wizards to protect against rangers.I know that i will need to heal the emperium as fast as posibble in WoE.I will also need to buff every guild member who is going to war.I make money by hunting lots of giearth for the elven ears and niffing with my HP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neKxus
first class
first class
neKxus

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:11 am

sounds promising. It seems english isn't ur first language. what is? Just curious because many of our members are diverse in their nationality and languages Smile Nothing wrong with that.

You said you had a friend in the guild.. who?

Obviously u kno how to sign-up for the forums, and you also understand that getting Ventrilo is a must.. ESPECIALLY, if you're a priest.. I'm pretty sure we really need someone who can help ours with warping.. So understanding which castle is which is something you'll probably have to learn..

Being an HP is our guid is pretty demanding, because we don't have many. You seem to have a basic understanding of what you need to do, and if you're willing to learn, i'm sure there are many of us who wouldn't mind helping you out!

You seem like a friendly player, that's a plus.. I'd really like to kno what type of issue u had in Forbidden Legacy with the other player.. If you could please clarify on that..

Just remember to read over our rules carefully so you understand what we expect from all our family members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolism

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 am

Yep my first language is Malay.Wow it's amazing that you can tell that my first language isn't English..Uhmm no is just that someone intro me from your guild.Which i couldn't remember whom. Laughing .

The quarrel issue is a very sensitive topic.It involves religion.Uhmm he said that God doesn't exist.Uhmm i believe in God but there is nothing wrong with it.Is only he that quarrel with me cause he said my religion teaches terrorism.You should know what religion I am in.

Where can i read the rules then?I also would love to know the history of Astrum.Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neKxus
first class
first class
neKxus

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:56 am

http://www.anthemro.com/forums/index.php/topic,272.msg1788.html#msg1788

The rules are in the middle of the thread. I vote yes for you bro. Just make sure u understand what we expect and i think you'll have lots of fun with us!
Back to top Go down
Maul
Novice
Novice
Maul

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:57 am

ChaosSoul~> wrote:
Maul what is that avatar pic?
~/gg ITS THE FIRST TAMPON I"VE EVER USED xD
Back to top Go down
lolism

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am

Thank you sir.I appreciate your vote.I just hope i would not want to give anyone any trouble.Ok but then can anyone teach me how to use the ventrilo?I read the tutorial i got confused.....
Back to top Go down
lolism

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am

Hmm instead of getting safety wall,could i get lex divina instead.Silence the wizards and make them waste green potions.
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki
Admin
Admin
Saiyuki

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Welcome to the guild =)

Ill add you into our forums asap, hope you have fun and feel free to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://astrum.aforumfree.com
lolism
Novice
Novice

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Hehe thank you ma'am. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-recruited- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -recruited-   -recruited- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-recruited-
Page 1 of 1