HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

READ FIRST: How to make the application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saiyuki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am

Requirements:

We prefer that you be Trans level 90+. If you would like to join and don’t meet the level requirement please post in your application how you plan to meet it. We’re always looking for determined people.
-- You must attend at least one woe per week.
-- You must be Friendly and respectful to not only your guild mates but people outside as well.
-- No drama, ever. Maturity is a requirement.
-- We ask that you be active on our forums and informed about guild projects and ideas.
-- You must have Ventrilo for WoE purposes. (A microphone IS NOT required, you just need to hear.)
-- You must be fluent in English for communication purposes.

Making the Application:

Make a new topic in the Applications forums with the title being your name, then post these questions with your answers within it.

1.) Your in-game name and your aRO forum name:

2.) Your base / job level and your class:

3.) Please list your current gears from head to toe including those for WoE (include anything you might have that most don’t). If you have different sets for different reasons, please share.

4.) What is your WoE availability? Wednesday/Saturday or both? (Please be aware of the “member rotating” before submitting this application).

5.) Do you use Battlemode?

6.) What is your real life age? Do you feel you follow directions well when in the heat of WoE and are mature enough to handle problems if they arise?

7.) Have you been in any other guilds? If so, Share your history with us and any reasons you have for leaving.

8.) Do you have a microphone? (Ventrilo is currently a requirement for this guild. If you do not have a microphone you MUST have a way of hearing).

9.) Why do you wish to join Astrum or where did you hear about us?

10.) What do you feel you can do for Astrum and what can Astrum as a guild help you with?

Once you are done:

After you have posted the application you are welcome to contact any guild member or leader to help the process move faster. Most guild members can be found in the city Amastu. Let them know you posted to application and we will evaluate you as soon as possible. The sooner we know, the sooner we can get started =)

Once we have mad a decision we will try to contact you in-game, through your inbox on these forums or you aRO inbox. Please be patient and DO NOT post multiple applications, you’ll only make the wait longer for yourself.

While in the waiting period:

The leaders of the guild and senior members will openly post their thoughts in your application. You're welcome to comment to your own application and no one else's if you feel you need to add more info or simply want to stay in contact. Leaders will leave their votes within the comments. Good luck and we hope to see some great players emerge within Astrum =)

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi i would like to know what is a ventrillo?I am interested in this guild so please describe to me where to get it and how to use it.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Ventrilo is just like the Teamspeak that the aRO GMs provide the server.

Its a program that allows you to talk over the net provided you have a microphone. We don't require a microphone, only the ability to hear the leaders (speakers, headset, etc). It makes it so most of us can talk instead of type during woe. The leaders have too many tasks to be able to type, so we talk instead =) Without Vent you'll be lost in woe.

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

Awe man i do not have that.Sorry then......
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 am

lol you download it, its free. Ive already paid for everyone in the guild to be able to use it.

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Woah ok.I downloaded the software.
Back to top Go down
Dean

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am

hello. Smile ..i wanna join this guild..this guild looks fun and friendly..can u invite me? i wanna be one of the ASTRUM guild.. Very Happy but im not in trans class..so can i be the member of ASTRUM?
Back to top Go down
Moon Drifter
2nd class
2nd class

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 am

Dean wrote:
hello. Smile ..i wanna join this guild..this guild looks fun and friendly..can u invite me? i wanna be one of the ASTRUM guild.. Very Happy but im not in trans class..so can i be the member of ASTRUM?
hmmm you can make an application and we'll get to you then^^. BTW heres the questions you need to answer ^^.

Making the Application:

Make a new topic in the Applications forums with the title being your name, then post these questions with your answers within it.

1.) Your in-game name and your aRO forum name:

2.) Your base / job level and your class:

3.) Please list your current gears from head to toe including those for WoE (include anything you might have that most don’t). If you have different sets for different reasons, please share.

4.) What is your WoE availability? Wednesday/Saturday or both? (Please be aware of the “member rotating” before submitting this application).

5.) Do you use Battlemode?

6.) What is your real life age? Do you feel you follow directions well when in the heat of WoE and are mature enough to handle problems if they arise?

7.) Have you been in any other guilds? If so, Share your history with us and any reasons you have for leaving.

8.) Do you have a microphone? (Ventrilo is currently a requirement for this guild. If you do not have a microphone you MUST have a way of hearing).

9.) Why do you wish to join Astrum or where did you hear about us?

10.) What do you feel you can do for Astrum and what can Astrum as a guild help you with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:35 am

ok Very Happy thx^^ , but can i send the application tomorrow? i can't make the application right now...can i?
Back to top Go down
Moon Drifter
2nd class
2nd class

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 am

sure take ur time^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST: How to make the application   

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST: How to make the application
Page 1 of 1